- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be
asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth,
since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We have installed state of the art UV Air Filtration devices that kill airborne viruses and bacteria.
- We are allowing more time between appointments between appointments to manage social distancing for our patients.
- We also ask that you come into the office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
- We may take your temperature before your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (616)451-2336.
Heritage Hill Dental